Our youth research services can help you to:
- engage young people in research about your programme, services, branding, development of products…
- make research a more enjoyable process they will want to tell their friends about
We offer advice and provide data to support your campaigns and youth-focussed services…
Many projects have evaluated programmes and activities aimed at young people. Other work has been more exploratory, looking at the motivations and behaviours of young consumers. Product development and concept testing are additional areas of specialism.
Research Services include:
- Advice on research design and ethics
- Insight on potential approaches to involving young people in your research
- Design of qualitative topic guides/discussion guides
- Moderation of focus groups – face-to-face and online
- Face-to-face (depth) interviewing
- Quantitative surveying
- Report writing service
- Presenting insight to clients and other stakeholders
- Complete project management where required
Clients have commented on 4D Youth Matter’s high quality and passionate approach to researching young people.
Please contact me for a non-obligation discussion about your research needs and I will be very happy to help. You can get in touch via the form, phone: 07545 129018 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.